Friday, April 18, 2008

They're back and more Canadian than ever!

Remember the exhilarating Canadian couple who made the spectacular video to prove that they could make a similarly high-quality video movie just for you? Well, they are back with even more spectacular productions!

First up, we have a gripping interview with the charismatic couple by some joker from MetaFilter who surprisingly makes about the same caliber videos as Fred and Sharon. It's a little slow, but bear with it...you'll be glad you did.



Frankly, I was shocked at the beginning of this video because based on what we saw last time, I was convinced that Sharon was in a perpetual state of sleepwalking (though her laugh is still a little dreamlike, and not in the good way). Immediately following, I was again shocked to learn that she "looks after her appearance" because she actually looks like she could be sleepwalking. Good thing she's drinking that coffee.

At last we get to the exciting stuff: their next project. Fred gives some great details about what to look forward to, and don't worry, it's coming up below.

Then Fred takes over the interview, getting to what's really on his mind: Van Gogh's "fascinating" pre-suicide activities. Luckily for us, Fred has no plans of offing himself any time soon. He seems quite content to kill the rest of the world through overwhelming stimulation.

So here we have that much anticipated, touching video by the amazing Fred. Don't be surprised if that sounds like a great magician name...he will keep you spellbound and mesmerized friends.



I really don't even know what to say about that. Although I'll be honest, I kind of stopped listening to what he was saying when the snake started creeping in from the bottom. Something about troops? I don't know. Clearly the snake was the most important thing he wanted us to pay attention to. I did manage to catch Sharon's off-screen voice telling him to read the last part again. I'm really glad they left that in there.

But honestly, that snake graphic really was the best thing in the world. The fact that it's tongue had eyes on the end? Amazing! Then when Sharon and Fred showed up in the eyes just turning from side to side? Magnific! But then when they told me not to do drugs? I about died. I sure wasn't expecting that.

This couple needs to move down south because they would take America by storm! Give them a reality show stat! It would be so painfully awful it would be hilarious!

FOX, I'm looking at you...

No comments: