Friday, March 28, 2008

Canadians? They're hilarious!



I have experienced the Canadian culture first hand, and cannot tell you how great they are with their politeness and adorable accents and the addition of "eh" to every sentence. It's just so gosh darn cute! But these two lovely people take things to a whole new level with this attempt at a commercial. Since I am a fan of the Canadians as a whole and this entertains me so much, I cannot be mean to them. So like I have done before, I will simply highlight my favorite parts:

"A video movie could improve your life." You know what would improve my life? Oh who am I trying to kid, definitely a video movie.

The amount of cuts in awkward places...like the middle of sentences.

They're advertising their video movie making skills while the background movies look like the Blair Witch Project.

"What about animation?" (The quality of that guy is just, ugh...unbelievably amazing!)

The Loch Ness monster swimming to The Sounds of Kentucky

Sharon's overwhelming enthusiasm throughout, but especially how excited she is that their anniversary is coming up, so they should make a video to send to Fred's mother and f-(check the cue card)-amily

"Who needs a movie?"...When you could have a VIDEO MOVIE!

Here's their website if you need a video movie for your fund raisers, birthday greetings, theatre or stage production, costume parties, family reunions, sporting events, prom night, a special evening out, or selling your house or RV. It's a great...idea!

No comments: