Friday, April 11, 2008

Everyone's f*cking everyone! (and it's hilarious!)

First of all, I have to tell you that I am a huge fan of Sarah Silverman. I know she can be a little offensive and inappropriate at times (mainly every time she does comedy), but it is just so funny.

So just in case you haven't seen it by now, below I have her video where she tells Jimmy Kimmel and the world that she is f*cking Matt Damon. That alone is hilarious, but after that, I have also included a parody video for your viewing pleasure. It was clearly done by a fearless comedic genius as only they could have enough guts to successfully manage a parody of a Sarah Silverman production.




Bravo.

Also, as was brought to my attention by my good friend Mitch, I had neglected to include Jimmy's response to Sarah's confession. It really is hilarious on many levels. I love that it's Ben Affleck because we all know that Matt and Ben have some sort of special relationship, but I also love it because it is not only a parody of the original "I'm f@cking (name of famous person)" but it also parodies "We Are the World" in a horribly fantastic way.



Bravo Jimmy too.

1 comment:

Mitch said...

Since you are blogging about this, you should put Jimmy's response to Sarah Silverman's video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIQrBouWRiE

It's... dare I say... a little bit better? You'll like it :)