Thursday, August 28, 2008

Praise the Lord, it's happened again!

Once again, Jesus has blessed us with his presence in the most unusual of places. Unlike the time before, and the time before that when Jesus manifested in snack foods, this time, he's making an appearance using an animal. But not just any animal, one of the classiest and most respected of all animals: a moth. I couldn't find a picture of the sacred moth, but please look at this video and examine the holy clothes eater.



Ok is it just me, or does this moth look like trucker Jesus?

These images just keep getting more and more far fetched each time. Although this one might be my favorite because if anything, it looks like Jesus with a trucker hat, and also because I think you can hear the CNN reporter making fun of it while telling the story. And I don't blame her. I only write about these things because I think they're so stupid. It's her job, but I can stop any time I want. I just choose not to.

No comments: