Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Is there anything Sarah Palin can't make funny?

Besides the fact that she might be president of course. That's just terrifying. But I have to say that this website (thank you Mitch!) is probably a fairly accurate representation of what the Madame President's office would look like. Please, just click on everything in there, and click many things more than once because her response changes (the globe, the door, Palin herself). And mouse over the windows early because something walks by the window that you won't want to miss. Also, let me just say that you could play a drinking game to this website. Keyword: Maverick. Best expressed through the Top Gun poster I think. (You'll have to look for it.)

And I'm sure I've mentioned it before, but I love love love Tina Fey as Sarah Palin. I love tina Fey in general, but if this will boost ratings of her show 30 Rock, I'm all for exploiting this character as much as possible until the election. Tina Fey love aside, I love the fact that this website has reference to Tina Fey. (Look for it when you find Katie Couric) Also, the way she chooses baby names I'm sure has to be close to her real method. Her commentary was also dead on. I might be a little sad when Palin falls off the face of the global warming earth into the arms of a hugging God after Nov. 4. It will surely be a dark day for comedy, but I'm willing to sacrifice that in exchange for a presidency that doesn't make me want to move to Canada before the United States dies.


Also, I am now just 1 degree away from being able to just straight up laugh in her face and ask the hard-hitting, important, two-part question that I think journalists like my new friend Charlie Gibson have yet to ask: "Really Sarah Palin? Are you serious?" I mean, the whole nation has to be on Pop Fiction or Punk'd or something. For reals. Where's Ashton?

No comments: