Thursday, October 16, 2008

D-I-V-O-R-C-E

That's what your stupid ass would be getting if you were married to me, idiot guy from CNN video.



I mean really, I can't even tell you how angry I would be if I was that woman. Maybe she won't be so mad if she is Republican, but if it were me, I think there are 2 things to address here.

1) What the hell are you thinking naming our child after candidates to be president and vice-president, the latter who is so clearly unqualified and a ploy for votes?
2) Who goes behind their spouse's back to name their child?

And how do you do that? Don't you need like signatures or something?

In sum, if this guy was my husband, I'm pretty sure he'd be doing a lot more than time on the couch. He would be gone until he filed the paperwork to change the name to Ava Grace like it's supposed to be.

No comments: