Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I could "W"atch this all day



Really. I can't believe this is actually a movie. Oliver Stone's "W." is pretty much a dream come true. I don't think you can even make fun of it because it does such a great job all by itself. Although I do have to point out the quick scene with Condoleezza Rice looks like she's just sitting there thinking "What can you do? That's just Dubya" while sighing and shaking her head. "That's just Dubya" should have been the title. It opens all kinds of doors for a spin-off sitcom..."Wonder what's going on in the wacky world of W? Watch this week to find out!" And the show should have as much alliteration as possible. W should also star as himself. He's going to need something to do after this 8 year vacation he just had. Plus it'd be great watching him try to do the alliteration because you know he'd think he was doing it when he's way off and no one would tell him he was doing it wrong.

1 comment:

Santaferra said...

"Fool me once..." LOL this man scares me...